- There will be a service for confession of faith this evening.
Samuel John Boerkoel will make public confession faith.
- Please pray for Luke Barnard and Holly Marcoux as they plan to be united in marriage on Friday, July 10.
- Give thanks for Mr. and Mrs. Jon Rozeboom as they were blessed on Saturday morning with a well-born daughter, Elizabeth Grace.
- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Monday evening at 7:30 pm. A financial report will be provided, the election of office bearers will be held, and changes to the CEF will be discussed. The elder whose term expires is Don Vander Boon.
Those nominated for Elder are:
Mark Hoffmann and Don Vander Boon.
The deacon whose term expires in Ron Hoogmoed.
Those nominated for deacon are:
John Boerkoel and David Meeuwse.
- Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement and gift card from the Titus 2 Women’s Group. It was so appreciated.Dave and Barb Meeuwse.“Then Samuel took a stone…..and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.” 1 Samuel 7:12.
- Thank you again church family for all your work organizing such a lovely shower. We so appreciate your fellowship and are humbled by your generosity. Love, Hugo & Naomi.
- The family camp date has been changed back to the original date of July 28 and 29. Please watch for an email this week regarding camp registration. You will be able to register online or by emailing Coral Hoffmann. If you plan to attend, please register as soon as possible after you receive the email.