- Please pray for Pastor Van den Berg. He was admitted to the hospital on Saturday,and is scheduled for a heart catheterization today.
- Please pray for Mr. Pieter Bos and Miss Elissa Vander Boon as they plan to be united in marriage on Friday. “And both Jesus was called, and His disciples, to the wedding. John 2:2.
- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 4 at 7:30 pm. Election for office bearers will take place, as well as other business for the congregation. The elder whose term expires is Donald Vander Boon. Those nominated for elder are: James Bazen and Donald Vander Boon. The deacon whose term expires is Ronald Hoogmoed. Those nominated for deacon are: Ronald Hoogmoed and David Meeuwse.
- Dear Church Family, I really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness shown me for my 89th Mrs. Jane Mast
“O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good.” Ps. 118:1.
- The next Lord’s Supper is scheduled to be held on July 15.
- The mission collection for the month of May (next weeks’ collection) is for Bonisa Mission. We pray that the Lord may work saving faith in the hearts of the Chinese people, despite new laws attempting to restrict the preaching of the gospel in China.