- Jo Boerkoel hopes to celebrate her 86 th birthday tomorrow. “Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”Ps. 16:11.
- There are no Christian education classes after the service this morning, and there are no classes next week.
- Men, both old and young (13 and older), are asked by the consistory to make time to attend a meeting on Saturday, May 4 from 4:30 – 8 pm. Supper is included. We will watch and discuss the Conquer Series
- The Forgotten Man dinner is Thursday, May 9 at 6:30 pm at Frederik Meijer Gardens. The sign-up deadline is April 14. The sign-up sheet is on the food table in the basement.
- The following persons have expressed their desire to make public confession of faith. The consistory has met with each of them and are satisfied that they can make confession of faith on April 28 during the evening service. If there are any objections from the congregation, please notify one of the consistory members by April 20.
James Peter Barnard
Leah Metje Boerkoel
Christiana Joy Heikoop
Naomi Beth Sweetman
Klazina van den Berg
Robert Arie Vander Boon
- Dear Ladies of Providence Reformed Church,
Thank you so much for hosting the shower for me. I appreciate all your kindness, generosity and work that you put into it! It has been a blessing getting to know you.
In Christ, K