- Dear Pastor, Mrs. Vanden Berg and Church Family,
You have shown such an example of “carrying one another’s burdens” the past several years. May the Lord bless each of you for the countless prayers and tokens of love. Thanks be to our precious Lord who showered us with His mercies as you walked along my dear wife and mother’s path of undescribable suffering with us. The Lord is so faithful to His word, “I even I will carry you. Is. 46:4.” This promise has permitted us to “persevere to the end” knowing that his promise “will never, no never” fail. Thanks to the Titus 2 ladies for providing timely meals along the way and the special luncheon after the funeral service.
“Lord, when saw we thee sick or in prison and came unto thee? And the King shall say unto them, verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
With love and thanks, Gary Kwekel and family
- The last catechism classes for the season will be held after the service on May 13.
- The annual congregational meeting has been scheduled for June 4.
- We were humbled and touchedby all the love and support at the bridal shower. Thank you so much for your generosity and love. God bless you all! Pieter and Elissa
- The lay preaching class is canceled this month.