- There will be a service for confession of faith on Sunday evening, June 28. Samuel Boerkoel has completed a coarse of study and has been accepted for confession faith. Lawful objection can be brought to the consistory before Sunday, June 21.
- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Monday evening, June 29 at 7:30 pm. A financial report will be provided, the election of office bearers will be held, and changes to the CEF will be discussed. The elder whose term expires is Don Vander Boon.
Those nominated for Elder are:
Mark Hoffmann and Don Vander Boon.
The deacon whose term expires in Ron Hoogmoed.
Those nominated for deacon are:
John Boerkoel and David Meeuwse.
- Thank you so much to everyone who organized and planned the wedding shower. It was wonderful spending time together and getting to talk. Thank you also for the wedding shower gift that we received! We are looking forward to using these things in our home. We will enjoy all the delicious recipes that you’ve given. We appreciate all the generosity and thoughtfulness shown towards us during this time. Love, Nathan and Allison.
- Student and Mrs. B. Hicks were blessed with the birth of a son a week ago on Friday. His name is Cornelius Benjamin Hicks.
- Student and Mrs. J. Matze were blessed with the birth of a daughter yesterday. Her name is Eliana Grace Adriana Matze.
- Please continue to follow the guidelines provided so that we can continue to meet together safely in public worship.