- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday at 7:30 pm. The congregation will be asked to vote for one elder and one deacon. The elder whose term expires is Walter Rozeboom. Those nominated for elder are Jim Bazen and Walter Rozeboom. The deacon whose term expires is Will Heikoop. Those nominated for deacon are Bob Boerkoel and Will Heikoop. Other church business matters will also be reported on.
- The youth group has scheduled a church cleaning activity for Saturday, June 8 at 9:15 am. Please feel free to help whether old or young.
- The The offerings for May 2019 are as follows:
Family Camp $2,150.00
Hudson Taylor $3,311.50
- Information for the July youth group trip is on the book rack.
- All ladies, ages 4 and older, dress in your finest and come join us at the next For REAL meeting; a High Tea “Etiquette” Party on Saturday, June 29 from 10-12 in the church basement. Reading: Ruth 2