- Please pray for Dave Meeuwse who had emergency surgery last Friday in Ann Arborto repair a detached retina. His vision was still good and they wanted to keep it that way because this is his ‘good’ He now must lay face down for a week. His sight isn’t expected to be good for 3-4 weeks.
- The Lord willing, Mr. and Mrs. Cornelius Boerkoel will celebrate their 65thwedding anniversary tomorrow, June 22. “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.” Psalm 145:3
- Please pray for Nathan Kelderman and Allison Boerkoel as they plan to be united in marriage on Thursday, July 2.
- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Monday evening, June 29 at 7:30 pm. A financial report will be provided, the election of office bearers will be held, and changes to the CEF will be discussed. The elder whose term expires is Don Vander Boon.
Those nominated for Elder are:
Mark Hoffmann and Don Vander Boon.
The deacon whose term expires in Ron Hoogmoed.
Those nominated for deacon are:
John Boerkoel and David Meeuwse.
- Thank you to the ladies of the church for organizing a lovely shower! I appreciated the fellowship, games, food, and gifts! – Holly and Luke
- The mission offering for June 2020 is for the William Carey Foundation USA, whose purpose is to support and strength the Reformed churches in India.
- There will be a service for confession of faith on Sunday evening, June 28. Samuel Boerkoel has completed a coarse of study and has been accepted for confession faith. Lawful objection can be brought to the consistory before Sunday, June 21.
- The family camp date is changed to July 17 and 18. We moved the date because the camp now has this Friday/Saturday open on it’s schedule. We will provide more information by next Sunday.
- There will not be a youth group mission trip this year.