- Give thanks that Pastor Van den Berg was able to return home from the hospital. All tests have been negative to date. Another test is scheduled for this week. Please pray for the whole family in this trial.
- Baptism will be administered during the evening service to:
Esther Simone, Daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Chris Engelsma.
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is
His reward. Ps. 127.3.
- It was a good and blessed experience to have Student Slingerland for some months in our congregation. He has served faithfully in the different aspects of the ministry. For me it has been a blessing to experience an open and edifying relation with him. We pray that the Lord will help and bless our brother in the rest of his studies. Also,that he and his wife, with the children, will be helped in moving back to The Netherlands. Pastor VandenBerg
- The annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 4 at 7:30 pm. Election for office bearers will take place, as well as other business for the congregation. The elder whose term expires is Donald Vander Boon. Those nominated for elder are: James Bazen and Donald Vander Boon. The deacon whose term expires is Ronald Hoogmoed. Those nominated for deacon are: Ronald Hoogmoed and David Meeuwse.
- The collections for May 2018 are as follows:
General $ 9,628.35
CEF $ 1,985.25
Building $ 17,070,00
Family Camp $ 1,343.00
Bonisa Mission $ 1,069.50
- Plymouth Christian High School graduation is planned for June 8 at 7:30 pm, at GR Christian High School, DeVos Center for the Arts.
- Plymouth Christian Students for Life hopes to put on a Community Receptionon June 29, from 6:30 pm – 9 pm.. It will be a sit-down reception open to the entire community. Justin Van Manen is the keynote speaker.The topic is: Abortion: the Reality, Learning to Defend Ourselves, and How to Become Actively Pro-Life. Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 13 to email@example.com.