- Give thanks that Luke Engelsma could return home from the hospital after his surgery and pray for his total recovery at home.
- Mission collection today. The RCA partners with World Renew for humanitarian aid for natural disasters based upon Christian compassion. World Renew is responding to the devastation in the Bahamas from Hurricane Dorian.
- The consistory has received the transfer of membership for Mrs. Stephanie West.
- The consistory has received the transfer of membership for Mr. And Mrs. Dan Sweetman.
And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God. 2 Cor. 8:5.
- The consistory has transferred the membership of Meleah Bazen to First Reformed Presbyterian Church of Grand Rapids at her request.
- The consistory has transferred the membership of Andrew Barnard to Grace Immanuel Reformed Baptist Church of Grand Rapids at his request.
- The consistory has transferred the membership of Brandien Van den Berg, Brandineke Van den Berg, and Klaske Van den Berg at their request to Nederlands Hervormde Kerkof Sint Anthoniepolder, NL.
- There will be an opportunity to follow a confession of faith course this year, in order to make confession of faith next spring, the Lord willing. Please contact a consistory member if you are interested in joining the class.
- Additions/changes of contact information:
Dr. Daniel and Mrs. Patricia Sweetman (VanGrouw)
6672 Ramsdell Dr. NE, Rockford, MI 49341
Dan’s cell: 845-406-2117 email: email@example.com
Pat’s cell: 616-914-1181 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Wade and Mrs. Stephanie West (Bouma)
2767 20 Mile Rd.
Kent City, MI 49330
Wade’s cell: 616-325-8995
Pastor Jan Arie and Mrs. Brandien Van den berg (Pieters)
3299 LM MAASDAM, NL
Phone: 031 78 3030404 email:email@example.com