- Baptism will be administered to during this evening’s service to:
Julia Ruth, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Chris Engelsma
Elizabeth Grace, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Jon Rozeboom
- The collections received for August:
General $ 17,539.68
Building $ 969.12
CEF $ 1,300.00
Benevolent $ 909.03
Hudson Taylor Ministry $ 4,322.21
- The Lord’s Supper is scheduled for the morning service on Sunday, September 20. An email was sent to church members detailing changes that we have made to try to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Please contact a consistory member if you have questions or concerns.
- The Sumba Fund Raiser at the Meeuwse farm is planned for Saturday, September 12. They are roasting a pig and plan to eat at 12:30 pm. Outdoor canopies and the garage will be used for seating for the meal. All activities will start at 1 pm and go until 3 pm. There will be a variety of activities for young and old.
- Christian education classes begin again next Sunday. Please meet promptly at 11 am in the main sanctuary for our general opening. While we are thankful that we can have our snack time together again, we are also aware that this time has the most potential to spread the Covid-19 virus. Please continue to follow the guidelines that we have previously published as well as those found in the emailed letter regarding the resumption of Christian education classes.