1. Lord, Thou hast greatly blessed our land,
Thou hast brought back our captive band,
The pard’ning grace has made us free
And covered our iniquity.
2. O Thou, Who in a former day
Didst turn Thy dreadful wrath away,
In grace Thy people, Lord, return,
And let Thy wrath no longer burn.
3. O will Thy anger never cease,
Forever shall Thy wrath increase?
Revive and quicken us once more,
And Thy salvation’s joy restore.
4. To us Thy mercy now afford
And show us Thy salvation, Lord;
Yea, Thou wilt answer us in peace,
If from our folly we will cease.
5. The Lord’s salvation will appear
To men of faith and godly fear,
And glory in our land shall dwell
When we shall heed God’s precepts well.
6. Now truth agrees with mercy mild,
Now law and peace are reconciled;
Behold the truth from earth arise,
With justice shining from the skies.
7. The Lord will send His blessing down,
And harvests all our land shall crown;
Before Him righteousness abides,
And in His steps our feet He guides.