1. O praise ye the Name of Jehovah,
Proclaim ye His glory abroad;
O praise Him, ye servants appointed
To stand in the house of our God.
2. O praise ye the Lord for His goodness;
‘Tis pleasant His praises to sing;
His people, His chosen and precious,
Your praises with gratitude bring.
3. I know that the Lord is almighty,
Supreme in dominion is He,
Performing His will and good pleasure
In heav’n and in earth and the sea.
4. Ye people who worship Jehovah,
His praises with gladness proclaim;
His servants, and all ye that fear Him,
Sing praise to His glorious Name.
5. O Church of our God, sing His praises,
For with you and in you He dwells;
O sing Hallelujahs before Him,
Whose glory all praises excels.