1. The Lord is strong to help the weak,
Upholding those that fall,
Restoring those bowed down with grief,
And doing good to all.
2. Thy creatures look to Thee for food,
From day to day supplied,
And Thou dost for their sustenance
With open hand provide.
3. The Lord is right in all His ways,
His works His love declare,
And He is nigh to every one
That breathes the trustful prayer.
4. The hope of those that fear His Name
The Lord will satisfy;
Their mighty Saviour He will be
When unto Him they cry.
5. All those that set their love on Him
Shall full salvation know,
But wicked men and wicked ways
The Lord will overthrow.
6. My mouth shall bless the Lord my God
And all His praise proclaim;
Let all unite for evermore
To bless His holy Name.