1. All ye that fear Jehovah’s Name,
His glory tell, His praise proclaim;
Ye children of His chosen race,
Stand ye in awe before His face,
Stand ye in awe before His face.
2. The suff’ring one He has not spurned
Who unto Him for succor turned;
From him He has not hid His face,
But answered his request in grace,
But answered his request in grace.
3. O Lord, Thy goodness makes me raise
Amid Thy people songs of praise;
Before all them that fear Thee, now
I worship Thee and pay my vow,
I worship Thee and pay my vow.
4. For all the meek Thou wilt provide,
They shall be fed and satisfied;
All they that seek the Lord shall live
And neverending praises give,
And neverending praises give.
5. The ends of all the earth shall hear
And turn unto the Lord in fear;
All kindreds of the earth shall own
And worship Him as God alone,
And worship Him as God alone.
6. For His the kingdom, His of right,
He rules the nations by His might;
All earth to Him her homage brings,
The Lord of lords, the King of kings,
The Lord of lords, the King of kings.
7. Both rich and poor, both bond and free,
Shall worship him with bended knee,
And children’s children shall proclaim
The glorious honor of His Name,
The glorious honor of His Name.
8. The Lord’s unfailing righteousness
All generations shall confess.
From age to age shall men be taught
What wondrous works the Lord has wrought,
What wondrous works the Lord has wrought.