1. My faithful Shepherd is the Lord,
Supplying all my needs;
In pastures green He makes me rest,
By quiet waters leads.
2. He tenderly restores my soul
When I am in distress,
And for His Name’s sake guides my feet
In paths of righteousness.
3. Through death’s dark valley though I walk,
No evil will I fear;
Thy rod and staff will comfort me,
For Thou art ever near.
4. A table Thou doest spread for me
In presence of my foes;
Thou hast anointed me with oil,
My cup of joy o’erflows.
5. Through life Thy goodness and Thy grace
Shall daily follow me;
And I, within Thy house, O Lord,
Shall ever dwell with Thee.