1. Lord, to me Thy ways make known,
Guide in truth and teach Thou me;
Thou my Saviour art alone,
All the day I wait for Thee.
2. Lord, remember in Thy love
All Thy mercies manifold,
Tender mercies from above,
Changeless from the days of old.
3. Sins of youth remember not,
Nor my trespasses record;
Let not mercy be forgot,
For Thy goodness’ sake, O Lord.
4. Just and good the Lord abides,
He His way will sinners show,
He the meek in justice guides,
Making them His way to know.
5. Grace and truth shall mark the way
Where the Lord His own will lead,
If His word they still obey
And His testimonies heed.