September 3 – 4
Cranhill Ranch activities (hayride, zip line, climbing wall, group games), waterfront, meals and lodging are reflected in one price. This is to help the camp be more cost effective, encourage participation for the duration of the stay and make the accounting easier for camp leaders.
- If camp participants prefer to sleep at their homes and come for the day, the price is still the same; a cabin will be assigned to you for changing/resting/relaxing during the day.
- Each family is asked to bring a snack for sharing time after the morning topics.
- Each family is responsible for their own breakfast both days.
- The cost for camp is $45 for adults ages 18 and up; $10 per child ages 4-17.
- Half day rate that includes 1 meal is $20. Make a special note in one of the boxes below which camp attendees are using this option.
- Our speaker is Rev. Kranendonk who will speak on “The Family and Crisis”.
If you have further questions, you may ask them here.